So, christmas is coming and all that, which got me thinking about presents for sewers/quilters and my ‘wish list.’
I gave myself free reign, I could get what I want (suddenly I can’t think of a thing!)
This is my list (in no particular order):
* Best Press Spray- I’ve heard a lot about how good this is and would like to try it out!
* Sew Solid Crew Stash Club- because who doesn’t want fabric sent to their house every month!
*Bijoux Half yard fabric bundle from Pink Castle.
* Grecian Waters Kona FQ bundle. I’ve been eyeing this lovely bundle up for a while.
*Quilting ruler. Seriously need one of these!
*Sewing machine necklace- Etsy. Love browsing Etsy!
*Sewing quote bag, also from Etsy.
* Fanfare FQ bundle. I love this flannel fabric, it’s so cute and would make a lovely snugly quilt for my little one.
* Chocolate and Tea supply!
Do you have any other fab items for sewers?
I’ve included links on the pictures of the items at some of my favourite shops. I’m sure you can get all the stuff above at different places as well.
Also, no body has paid me/asked me to include anything. This is my own wish list from my fave shops!